City Hostel Nürnberg
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location. good value for money but don't expect too much of it. ”
- 13 Aug 2014 Mathijs Netherlands
- “ location is great and you do get your value for money. The person who runs the place is very nice and helpful. On the other hand though: - it says it got wifi, free to our understanding. Turns out you have to pay for it. - The room itself was really, REALLY hot. and the only way to cool down is to turn on the ceiling fan, which mostly just made an annoying noise. - You should really consider using DND signs, at least for the private rooms. Cleaning woke me up barging the room loudly. ”
- 10 Jun 2014 Neta
- “ the receptionist let customers wait too long to check in. ”
- 10 Jun 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Caveat: This place has no elevator, and there are 3-4 flights of stairs to your room depending on which room you're in! I stayed in a 9-person dorm - everything was clean and there are lockers (bring your own lock). Although there was no smoking allowed there was an ever-present smell of smoke in the common/kitchen area that probably came up from the reception desk. Wifi isn't free, but was priced alright as I didn't spend much time using it while I was there (2 Euros for 1hr). ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Anonymous Canada