City Hostel Nürnberg
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location. good value for money but don't expect too much of it. ”
- 13 Aug 2014 Mathijs Netherlands
- “ location is great and you do get your value for money. The person who runs the place is very nice and helpful. On the other hand though: - it says it got wifi, free to our understanding. Turns out you have to pay for it. - The room itself was really, REALLY hot. and the only way to cool down is to turn on the ceiling fan, which mostly just made an annoying noise. - You should really consider using DND signs, at least for the private rooms. Cleaning woke me up barging the room loudly. ”
- 10 Jun 2014 Neta
- “ the receptionist let customers wait too long to check in. ”
- 10 Jun 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Caveat: This place has no elevator, and there are 3-4 flights of stairs to your room depending on which room you're in! I stayed in a 9-person dorm - everything was clean and there are lockers (bring your own lock). Although there was no smoking allowed there was an ever-present smell of smoke in the common/kitchen area that probably came up from the reception desk. Wifi isn't free, but was priced alright as I didn't spend much time using it while I was there (2 Euros for 1hr). ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ the location is unbeatable, 5 minutes from the train station and right in the middle of the old town. Free coffee whole day is a bonus. We are aware WIFI is not free and prepared to pay for it in advance, just a bit suprise the price is for one device only. ”
- 15 Oct 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ This was the perfect place for our stay in Nuremberg. Quiet at night, but plenty of people to talk to in the common area. And right in the heart of the old city. I definitely recommend it! ”
- 01 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA