City Hostel Seattle
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Take down that flag. ”
- 05 Sep 2016 Andrei Romania
- “ I had to make changes to my reservation and the hostel was very accomodating. The staff was friendly and helpful. ”
- 31 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ It was a really nice hostel. The staff were really nice, everybody was smiling and there to help if need it. The room was perfect, only 4 people in the room that's great and the shower was clean and nice. ”
- 22 Aug 2016 Anais
- “ 1) There is no A/C in the rooms. The room was so uncomfortable at night that i couldn't sleep and I was constantly sweating. 2) You cant change the pressure of the water that comes out of the shower head. It comes out at a very uncomfortable pressure level. 3) The internet does not work after 4 or 5pm. 4) The breakfast is minimal. Really a joke compared to the Green Tortoise and other hostels 5) You have to rent towels. Really? If linen comes included in the price, a towel should be included ”
- 21 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Location is great. Staffs are nice. Clean room. ”
- 17 Aug 2016 TZU
- “ They should take of the rough at of the rooms. That would be way more clean. ”
- 26 Jun 2016 Delphine Canada