City Hostel Seattle
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I loved city hostel Seattle! The staff is awesome, the people are great, amazing atmosphere, and it's greatly situated to the city's major attractions and public transportation. Also, it's reasonably priced. I will certainly be coming back :D ”
- 30 Sep 2016 Samantha Mexico
- “ The staff extremely helpful friendly patient. When I had trouble finding the right bus to get to the hostel I called at least six times. They NEVER BECAME IMPATIENT! The hostel is clean, quiet, smoke free and a good location. ”
- 18 Sep 2016 Daniel USA
- “ It was clean, safe, nice, great location. It was the cleanest hostel I have stayed, the bathroom is always clean. I know its a hostel, but it would be great if there is an option to give us a new bedsheet after couple days (i stayed for 3 nights). Really good value for money! ”
- 12 Sep 2016 Adrian Indonesia
- “ Take down that flag. ”
- 05 Sep 2016 Andrei Romania
- “ I had to make changes to my reservation and the hostel was very accomodating. The staff was friendly and helpful. ”
- 31 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ It was a really nice hostel. The staff were really nice, everybody was smiling and there to help if need it. The room was perfect, only 4 people in the room that's great and the shower was clean and nice. ”
- 22 Aug 2016 Anais