City Hostel Seattle
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I did enjoy my stay in the hostel. The staff members are so friendly and helpful. The atmosphere and facilities are really great. The historical layoff is interesting too while the facilities are remained clean and very tidy. Plus, the free breakfast provided is really healthy with plenty of fruits provided. ”
- 16 May 2016 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Loved it here ”
- 07 Apr 2016 Jarrod
- “ Great hostel. I've already booked it again for June. Excited to stay there again! ”
- 31 Mar 2016 Anonymous China
- “ Very welcoming! My roommate and I had a great experience and met some really amazing people during our stay!! ”
- 18 Mar 2016 Ashley USA
- “ Friendly staff, lots of individual showers, confortable beds. Good breakfast in the morning, not too much noise in the hallways. Definitely the best hostel I've stayed at, and I recommend it! ”
- 15 Mar 2016 Paola France
- “ This was my first time staying in a hostel, and I must say it was a good experience. I got a bed in one of the 4 bed female rooms. The other women in the room were friendly and very nice, we had dinner together our last night. Multiple private bathroom, which were very clean. Linens provided and you can rent a towel. I loved the community atmosphere, and really loved how different artists painted the walls in each of the rooms. ”
- 12 Mar 2016 Kim USA