City Hostel Seattle
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ”
- 11 Oct 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Rooms are a good size, bathrooms are big and clean. Separate lockers for each person, big enough to keep my 65L backpack but bigger may not fit. Good kitchen facilities and the breakfast each morning (only cold) is enough. Definitely would return here again if I come back to Seattle :) ”
- 09 Oct 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ The staff was friendly, the linens clean, the bathrooms were very clean and I appreciated the free breakfast. However, my room was facing the street and it was LOUD until about 2 am. With four people sleeping in a small room, the room became very warm at night, but we were unable to open the window because of the noise and cigarette smoke right outside. The bunkbeds are wobbly and squeaky. Privacy curtains for the beds would be nice. I would not return to this hostel because of the noise. ”
- 09 Oct 2015 Kelley USA
- “ Perfect location between Pike and Space Needle. My room was 4 mixed bedrooms, which was spacious and nice painted. In the room, there is a basin and you could wash your hands，face and brush your teeth Breakfast offered bread, jams, mike and cereal. In the basement, there is a room for playing games. ”
- 02 Oct 2015 Anonymous China
- “ Excellent! I was very pleased with the size of the room, the cleanliness, kitchen & breakfast, friendly staff - amazing! ”
- 29 Sep 2015 Alexandra Germany