City Hostel Seattle
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I spent only one night there and it was a great experience. Their staff is superfriendly, I was suprised. My 6 bed room was OK, except couple wooden lockers, which doesn´t look much safely to leave your staff in there. There are also 4 pieces of metal lockers, but there´s not a chance to fit your carry-on luggage inside. I left early in the morning, so can´t say hows the breakfast. Only one problem was Internet, doesn´t work that day! ”
- 21 Apr 2013 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Thanks to a wonderful staff one will always get a very warm welcome here. Everything was great. Hi hostels are predictably good at everything. Security cleanliness comfort, supreme friendliness from the staff I encourage everyone, stick with the HI. Believe me, 20 years of hostelling I speak from experience. Kudos on the magnificent recycling programme at Hawthorne And thank you all for everything ”
- 04 Apr 2013 Judith Canada
- “ The crowd here had a large "hostel" contingent – "yeah man, just here to do some yoga for a weekend, you know, doing my thing" – but also featured a diverse range of people. I saw multiple people with full heads of gray hair, a mix of genders, nationalities, etc. Everyone was super nice. The staff is pretty hip, which I guess is kind of their signature thing that they do. The building itself is pretty great considering the price, but the people really make the experience. Get ready. ”
- 18 Mar 2013 Brendan USA
- “ I was only there for about 8 hours, but it seemed like it was a good spot to stay at. ”
- 13 Mar 2013 Andrew USA