City Hostel Seattle
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had never stayed at a hostel before and I found the experience to be a positive one. If your expectation is that a hostel has all the amenities of a hotel, you will be disappointed. If you are looking for a positive interaction with other travelers, then this is for you. I found the staff at City Hostel to be very friendly and accommodating. The location was ideal for forays into the Seattle area. We came by light rail from the airport and City Hostel was within a few minutes walk. ”
- 07 Jul 2015 Cyrus USA
- “ City Hostel was the perfect temporary solution for my brief stay in Seattle. In fact, I'm currently at another hostel in a different state and really missing everything about City Hostel in downtown Seattle. ”
- 06 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I ALWAYS stay here. GREAT place. Perfect. STAY. You will enjoy it. ”
- 04 Jul 2015 kristina USA
- “ The hostel and facilities were clean, the beds were comfortable and the breakfast was pretty good too. I didn't find it to be the most social hostel I've stayed at - maybe I came at the wrong time, but there wasn't a lot of inter action. Also, I stayed 2 nights in each of room 316 and 216 at the back of the building - unfortunately both of these rooms back on to an alleyway which was very noisy. Would be great to have curtains instead of blinds too so as to make the rooms darker. ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Anonymous Australia