City Hostel Seattle
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good Points about this hostel. It's like Alcatraz every time you enter your sled for your key card. The problem is the key card never worked on the main entrance door so had to wait several times for it to be fixed. But it just broke again. Secondly was the city tour which was really good. Apart from that it was HELL. Checkin at 1130pm was accompanied by deafening music at reception and less than helpful reception staff. Construction work meant that you were awoken at 6am :-( ”
- 17 Jun 2014 Anonymous England
- “ great experience. staff very helpful, roomy, lots of good ideas. good directions. ”
- 11 Jun 2014 Charlotte USA
- “ Everyone was lovely. The staff were very friendly and wonderfully helpful. The only two downsides: Place was packed with a giant group of German students. So using the kitchen and all that quickly became impossible. But that's not really the hostel's fault. And I ended up having to leave the hostel three days early---but could not get a refund for any of those days. That kinda sucked. ”
- 10 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Friendly, super secure and clean, that is what I look for in a hostel. Great neighborhood, check out the happy hour at the Lost Pelican around the corner, the greatest crawfish pasta for $5! Great stay! ”
- 07 Jun 2014 Elizabeth USA