City Hostel Seattle
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostels with friendly people. It is easy to meet new people and most of them pretty much open-minded. I met great new people over there and famous tourist attractions such as Pike Place, Space Needle, shopping place are in less than 15 min walking distance. Rooms have enough space for all travelers; they are not tiny like some other hostels. Small variety of food for breakfast but they are nice. There is a movie theater where you can watch DVD that you want. Great experience! ”
- 26 Dec 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Staff were crazy friendly. Cool Dr. Seuss art on the walls in my room! Bonus: kitchens on every floor. ”
- 02 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Security - Front desk was short on "rental" padlocks. I purchased one the next day. Otherwise it was a wonderful experience. ”
- 22 Nov 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Staff exceptional and friendly. Great location - a view of the space needle Internet connectivity doesn't work above second floor Must walk up flights of stairs with heavy suitcases though The staff was very helpful ”
- 15 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Really nice hostel, small kitchen on each floor as well as a main kitchen in the basement with free yummy breakfast everyday. Helpful staff, nice rooms and plenty of clean bathrooms for each floor too. Only downfall was no lift and I was on the top third floor with a heavy suitcase. ”
- 30 Oct 2013 Anonymous New Zealand