City Hostel Seattle
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very modern hostel, with a lot of different people. The staff is very accommodating. The kitchen offers plenty of room to cook and socialize along with their weekly activities for free. ”
- 16 Apr 2014 Signe Kristine Denmark
- “ The staff is nice and the location is not bad! It's easy to get to downtown~ The room is clean just a little bit small, kitchen is quite big!!! ”
- 16 Apr 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Staff were wonderful, very friendly and helpful. Location was great, walking distance to everything! ”
- 11 Apr 2014 Emma Australia
- “ I really enjoyed myself and the staff were super nice. The 6 bunk rooms were a bit crowded but no one bothered each other. The location was perfect for my purposes and I will be back next year at the latest ...maybe sooner. ”
- 04 Apr 2014 Michael USA
- “ While our private room was a bit chilly and although a nearby parking spot was hard to come by, this was a most fantastic stay. The enthusiastic hostel staff were amazing and truly helped us get all we could out of our short stint in Seattle. They helped us find a place out of the city core (15 min walk) where we could abandon our car, get extra CLEAN blankets, and find all the attractions we were pumped about plus a few hidden gems. Finally, the hostel's art made for a real chill atmosphere. ”
- 31 Mar 2014 Samantha Canada