City Hostel Seattle
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ nice place to stay ”
- 18 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This is an excellent option if you're planning to visit Seattle. ”
- 16 Sep 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Enthusiastic and welcoming staff. Love the unique room designs and free breakfast too! Good alternative to hotels, location was secure although Belltown did not feel safe at night! ”
- 12 Sep 2014 BRITTANY Canada
- “ It was kind of stuffy. Room was equipped with a box fan and open window. Bathroom and shower ammenities were lacking, really inconvenient to use. ”
- 06 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great place. Did laundry here after being in the backcountry for nine days, made my clothes smell good ”
- 01 Sep 2014 Marc USA
- “ The dorm I stayed in had graffiti murals but I found them outdated. The colours were lso darkening the room which made it a bit gloomy. It started to come off the walls too here and there. A new fresh layer of paint would help here. The closets to put your stuff in were gotten 2nd hand which is ok but a little more of work on them for fitting and sturdyness will not make them look poorly done. Breakfast is quite boring and plain. It can use some creativity and offer cheese or eggs too. ”
- 31 Aug 2014 Rénia Netherlands