City Hostel Seattle
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had been there before this time, so I knew how that worked. I liked that place cuz it is near to Space Needle and its is staff is really good. They also have free beer on New Year. ”
- 11 Jan 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ I stayed there just a night. The staff is so friendly and the hostel is awsome! You really need to stay there and enjoy Seattle! ”
- 10 Jan 2015 Tiago Brazil
- “ One of the best hostel that I have ever been in the world. ”
- 31 Dec 2014 Lucas Brazil
- “ Great location and the staff really make you feel at home! ”
- 13 Dec 2014 Anonymous
- “ My friend and I decided somewhat last minute (about a week prior to the event) to travel to Seattle from Portland to see an artist perform. I suggested a hostel, and she did the leg work to find out. She happened upon City Hostel Seattle and I couldn't have been happier with her find. ”
- 11 Dec 2014 Jennifer USA
- “ Absolutely no complaints. The staff was uniformly friendly and helpful, the facility is lovely (adore the fireplace in the dining room!!!) and very conveniently located. Had a wonderful stay and I look forward to coming back! ”
- 04 Dec 2014 Susan USA