City House Hostel Philadelphia
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Could be cleaner. Especially the floor ”
- 12 Aug 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ Andy, Wesley, and Mercedes were great! ”
- 12 May 2017 William USA
- “ I loved all the workers that I interacted with. I REALLY appreciated that there were events every night - getting to know the other guests was great. My only complaint was that the "lockers" provided were very small and did not come with locks. I wish I would have known I needed to supply my own. ”
- 12 May 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ It has been my first time in an hostel and I am very happy with the experience that I had. ”
- 25 Mar 2017 Erica
- “ The hostel was in a fantastic location! Overall very clean, welcoming, and good value for money. ”
- 03 Feb 2017 Ayuko
- “ I had a wonderful stay at Philadelphia House. I really enjoyed the area (Old City), walking distance to lots of the city and close to the train line that can get you around too. Staff was friendly and helpful. Free happy hour was awesome, free beer!! They also do bar crawls and other nightly events, nice to meet other people staying there. Clean facilities, very good showers with great water pressure and hot water. Nice kitchen and living room area. I like the no-shoes policy, comfy and clean! ”
- 30 Dec 2016 Anonymous USA