City House Hostels: Old City Philly
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Old City Philly House is a small hostel (only 5 rooms and 20 beds) located in the historic old part of Philadelphia. The neighborhood is primarily residential, and therefore nice and quiet. The city's main sights are all within walking distance to the hostel. The Liberty Bell: 10 minutes. Reading Terminal Market: 20 minutes. Philadelphia Art Museum: 40 minutes. The staff is friendly and offer a lot of activities. For instance, there is free beer every night. ”
- 15 Apr 2016 Anonymous Denmark
- “ There were two people making out in our room. We were staying two nights. So, the first night we couldn't sleep. We told the staff to see if we could change the room. Everything was booked. So, they told us we had to stay in the same room. The second night they made out again and we could not sleep. It is not the staff's fault but I wish they had done something. We couldn't sleep the whole time we were there. ”
- 25 Mar 2016 Anonymous Spain
- “ I picked this hostel because of the ones in Philly I was comparing this was the only one that offered a flexible check out, which was great because my flight leaving was in the evening. I had to have the linens stripped from my bed by 11 am but I was welcome to stay and hang out for the rest of the day. They had lockers (which were a bit small) as well as some shelves under a security camera for me to leave my stuff, I spent the day at a museum, came back and went to the airport. Good place :) ”
- 22 Mar 2016 Jillian USA