City Hut 1828
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I have to change my booking date due to the effect of typhoon. At first, the staff not allowed that but after some communications they agreed.Beside that, all the things are good ”
- 22 Aug 2013 Anonymous China
- “ A very thoughtful hostel!! ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Simply the best hostel ever. 10-15 walkable to train station, cool staff, vintage and well-organized decoration, sufficient shower room, a fair kitchen, and nice neighborhood (it is located in university area so that you can have cheap and yammy snack easily), Can't wait for return back to TAINAN. ”
- 29 May 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The hostel is neat and well equipped, about 15min walk from the main train station. The staff on duty was very nice, overall strongly recommended. ”
- 02 May 2013 Anonymous China