City Lodge - Port Vila
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The phillopino guy Michael working there is great. Even gave us a lift to the airport. However, the rest of the staff do not really care to be honest. They even have problems with saying hallo. Anyway, to the price and location the place is probably one of the cheapest you can get. But recommeded with a room for two. It is worth the money. ”
- 12 Nov 2014 Tine Iselin Norway
- “ In a good spot if you want to be in the middle of town ”
- 11 May 2014 James Australia
- “ Very safety! Good location! ”
- 13 Oct 2013 Jenny Rosita