City Lodge Stockholm
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Maybe I'm too old for hostels, but it was very noisy. I even changed a 4-female bedroom to a single room, because everybody started packing after midnight and the general light was necessary, and walls in a single room under the ledder SO thin that I heard a man on the neighbour room snorning and another man watching TV at 2 am. ”
- 07 Mar 2014 Nadezhda Russia
- “ the hostel is well located (very close to the main train station), but the dorms have too many people in a small space and are directly connected to other individual rooms: when people in their private rooms open their doors to go out, they directly come in the dorm space, and not to a corridor as it would be expected; so these people have to wander through the dorm to access the toilets/showers or even the reception. Breakfast is not included, showers are poor. ”
- 14 Aug 2013 Mariana Spain
- “ Cool staff and good location. Just the 50 Kr that they charge for sheets is a bit annoying. ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA