City Lodge Stockholm
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A strange place. Many (all?) rooms are located in the basement and have no windows. Most of the staff seems to be rather clueless so I always waited for the one who could actually help you. Showers and toilets are rather old. While the hostel is located very close to the city and the prices are very modest for Stockholm, I still wouldn't recommend it. The feeling that you get when you stay there is just too awkward... ”
- 30 Jul 2015 Matthias Germany
- “ The location is the best part of this hostel. While the facilities were plenty clean the beds were very noisy which made sleeping difficult on some nights when the dorms were full. ”
- 24 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I was in dorm #5 and the bulk beds were of such a light metal construction that if the person under you sneezes, you will feel the whole thing shaking like an earthquake... I couldn't sleep there for more than 45 minutes in a row the room is so small that everyone will make your bed shake, trying to find a way to their own bed. The facilities are clean and the whole place feels safe though but you will probably find a better accommodation in Stockholm for the price. Avoid if possible. ”
- 12 Nov 2014 Elliott France