City Lodge Stockholm
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is great if you need quick access to the bus or train station. I was only there for one night and had to get up at 03.30 to catch a bus to the airport so I had minimal interaction with the staff but what I had was positive. It is a bit pricey as hostels go but then again pretty much everything in Sweden is kind of pricey. Wish hostels.com would disclose what the price of renting sheets and so forth was before you make your reservation. It seems you only see that information after. ”
- 02 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ This place was the biggest dive, smelt like farts and had zero fun vine plus it was way over priced for what it was. ”
- 09 Sep 2015 Mitchell
- “ A strange place. Many (all?) rooms are located in the basement and have no windows. Most of the staff seems to be rather clueless so I always waited for the one who could actually help you. Showers and toilets are rather old. While the hostel is located very close to the city and the prices are very modest for Stockholm, I still wouldn't recommend it. The feeling that you get when you stay there is just too awkward... ”
- 30 Jul 2015 Matthias Germany
- “ The location is the best part of this hostel. While the facilities were plenty clean the beds were very noisy which made sleeping difficult on some nights when the dorms were full. ”
- 24 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA