City Lodge Stockholm
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the hostel is well located (very close to the main train station), but the dorms have too many people in a small space and are directly connected to other individual rooms: when people in their private rooms open their doors to go out, they directly come in the dorm space, and not to a corridor as it would be expected; so these people have to wander through the dorm to access the toilets/showers or even the reception. Breakfast is not included, showers are poor. ”
- 14 Aug 2013 Mariana Spain
- “ Cool staff and good location. Just the 50 Kr that they charge for sheets is a bit annoying. ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ It's a good hostel and the staff is nice and friendly but i think you can get a better hostel for the same price, for example with the breakfast included ”
- 22 Feb 2013 Silvia Mexico
- “ The place from the hostel was good and the free internet use but the rooms not. No room had a window. The most rooms are downstairs exept the 18 bed room. And a 18 bed room is to much (for me). Every more bed room should be seperated for females and men - no mixed rooms. ”
- 21 Feb 2013 Diana
- “ The rooms (located down in the basement) can get rather hot and stuffy, and the walls are paperthin. I'd really recommend to bring a pair of earplugs, we had the doubtful pleasure of hearing every word said when the charming young lady nextdoor had a fight with her boyfriend over phone. We could almost hear what he said through the phone receiver as well. So. Warm, bring earplugs, don't expect the Ritz. If you just want a place to crash smack in the middle of town though, this is the place! ”
- 26 Jan 2013 Andreas Sweden
- “ Great hostel and really great staff, truly heplful. Thanks. ”
- 19 Jan 2013 Anonymous France