City Lodge Stockholm
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wasn't expecting to sleep in a basement with no windows - didn't feel good or safe. But air wasn't as bad as one might expect. ”
- 13 Aug 2016 Anonymous Denmark
- “ The location is great if you need quick access to the bus or train station. I was only there for one night and had to get up at 03.30 to catch a bus to the airport so I had minimal interaction with the staff but what I had was positive. It is a bit pricey as hostels go but then again pretty much everything in Sweden is kind of pricey. Wish hostels.com would disclose what the price of renting sheets and so forth was before you make your reservation. It seems you only see that information after. ”
- 02 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ This place was the biggest dive, smelt like farts and had zero fun vine plus it was way over priced for what it was. ”
- 09 Sep 2015 Mitchell