City Plus Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was not sure whether I should go to Hongkong since the students protest was still on going but the hostel staff reassure that the situation was under control. I was glad I did not cancel the trip and everything was just fine. The staff was very friendly and helpful. There was no problem when I requested for an additional room cause what I booked earlier was a bit crammed for 5 people. Thank you again to the staff who also assist us to get the Disneyland tickets. A very nice hostel overall. ”
- 20 Nov 2014 Fred Malaysia
- “ Very basic. The only great thing is the location. ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ A basic no-frills place to crash. Beds so hard they need their own number on the Moh's scale. Lifts don't connect from the office to the rooms, you have to go down to the lobby with all your bags in the (crowded) odd lift and then go back up in the (crowded) even lift. Good wifi. ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Emma Australia