City Plus Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ ate dina who is the receptionist was very friendly and she is a filipina also so mas madali ng makipag communicate. the rooms are very small but it is clean. near to night market (walking distance) and MTR station (Mongkok). ”
- 27 Mar 2013 Cherry Philippines
- “ Classic hostel, small and tiny room, most rooms don't have windows but also usual for hostels. Price is reasonable and location is also very convenient. ”
- 20 Mar 2013 ERWAN France
- “ Minor things for me but not so minor for others. Toilets do not fill automatically, one must use the shower fixture to fill the tank before flushing can take place. The tooth brushes are a nice touch but invariably the toothpaste has dried up, hardened and impossible to use. ”
- 24 Nov 2012 emerlita Philippines