City Plus Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ In my first time last 2011 until now 2015 every time we, stop over to HongKong from Mainland China, we always stay in City Plus Hostel. I recommend this to all backpacker that this save much of your money. other comment too little space. the Bed is ok. just for sleep is good, than other hostel, Attend is nice and always smile, you can approach her always anytime. ”
- 04 Apr 2015 Anonymous Philippines
- “ Planned to stay 2 nights for New Year holidays. I got a phone call few hours before check-in informing me that the room I booked was not available due to guests that broke the toilets in the room. The manager told me that she would help me find another room but all were already booked. I finally stayed one more night in China and got a free room the 2nd night. The room is located in the center of Mongkok, which is very convenient. However, do not expect anything comfortable, clean or big. ”
- 02 Jan 2015 Anonymous France
- “ I was not sure whether I should go to Hongkong since the students protest was still on going but the hostel staff reassure that the situation was under control. I was glad I did not cancel the trip and everything was just fine. The staff was very friendly and helpful. There was no problem when I requested for an additional room cause what I booked earlier was a bit crammed for 5 people. Thank you again to the staff who also assist us to get the Disneyland tickets. A very nice hostel overall. ”
- 20 Nov 2014 Fred Malaysia
- “ Very basic. The only great thing is the location. ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Anonymous Indonesia