City Plus Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A basic no-frills place to crash. Beds so hard they need their own number on the Moh's scale. Lifts don't connect from the office to the rooms, you have to go down to the lobby with all your bags in the (crowded) odd lift and then go back up in the (crowded) even lift. Good wifi. ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Emma Australia
- “ ate dina who is the receptionist was very friendly and she is a filipina also so mas madali ng makipag communicate. the rooms are very small but it is clean. near to night market (walking distance) and MTR station (Mongkok). ”
- 27 Mar 2013 Cherry Philippines
- “ Classic hostel, small and tiny room, most rooms don't have windows but also usual for hostels. Price is reasonable and location is also very convenient. ”
- 20 Mar 2013 ERWAN France