City Resort Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Worst hostel we've ever stayed at. Staff not that friendly, really filthy, not a clean spot in the building. no plates, forks, spoons or cups. When we asked the staff they said that they didn't have any. No hot water to do the dishes with. Only good thing was the free coffee, to bad we couldn't use it though since there were no cups to drink from. Rooms dirty, and window broken. Couldn't wait to get out of there.. Only good thing is the location. However, wouldn't recommend it to anyone. ”
- 23 Oct 2014 Michael
- “ I don't care about the bugs and the dirt in the kitchens and the bathrooms, but they have their cleaners cleaning the stuff from the party guests every morning! This is not an attitude of a hostel! Let the guys have fun and then clean up their things themselves! And please tell the guests when pest control is coming so that they can tidy up their rooms a bit. Despite that it was okay. ”
- 25 May 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ No point to give comment as they would take any action to improve it. Wasting my time. ”
- 04 Apr 2014 Hock Eng Malaysia