City Walls Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ 10 € for laundry seems a litte too much ”
- 20 May 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Location: good in the sense that it's in the old city, but a bit complicated to get there if you are carrying a suitcase Staff: polite but not very proactive, I mean, they answer if you ask, but they wont suggest anything; also, I asked for some advice about the islands around, and they were not able to answer Security: I was in the top floor where the room has no door (no that i noticed) but nothing was missing ”
- 27 Jun 2015 Natalia Uruguay
- “ Good hostel centrally located in the old town. Super friendly and helpful staff. Rooms were clean and spacious, but my bed and locker door were both really squeaky so I felt bad waking everyone up! Good showers with plenty of hot water. Free hot drinks and muesli was great. ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Anonymous New Zealand