CityRest - Fort
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's brand new (the way you even feel the smell of plastering :), so very clean and they obviously have a focus on security. The rooms themselves look like a prison cell a bit :D with not much space inside, but have quite comfortable beds and solid safe-boxes/doors. Most important - functioning air-conditioner. Nice shower-rooms, area for breakfasts. Very recommended for stay in Colombo. TapHouse bar right next to it is a plus :) ”
- 10 Feb 2014 Yekaterina Kazakhstan
- “ Brilliant staff, the manager cleared up a billing issue for us. We was welcomed with drinks and I wish the owners every success with this new business. ”
- 28 Jan 2014 thomas England
- “ They had just opened the hostel, so there was still some final touches to do, but really good location, clean rooms, nice rooftop terrance! Would recommend to stay if you are continuing journey with train it's really close to Colombo Fort railways station.. ”
- 21 Jan 2014 Anonymous Finland