CityRest - Fort
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ everything was good. ”
- 01 Jan 2015 Eli Israel
- “ I arrived in Colombo but my bags did not. Arrived at CityRest and informed the staff that the baggage courrier service would likely be calling or dropping my bag. After 1 day of no contact from service, I became increasingly worried. The staff at CityRest spent the ensuing 2 days reaching out to the courrier service and airline to assure my bag was on the way. I cannot express enough my heartfelt gratitude to the CityRest staff for sorting out an otherwise very frustrating experience for me. ”
- 30 Nov 2014 Steven USA
- “ It's brand new (the way you even feel the smell of plastering :), so very clean and they obviously have a focus on security. The rooms themselves look like a prison cell a bit :D with not much space inside, but have quite comfortable beds and solid safe-boxes/doors. Most important - functioning air-conditioner. Nice shower-rooms, area for breakfasts. Very recommended for stay in Colombo. TapHouse bar right next to it is a plus :) ”
- 10 Feb 2014 Yekaterina Kazakhstan
- “ Brilliant staff, the manager cleared up a billing issue for us. We was welcomed with drinks and I wish the owners every success with this new business. ”
- 28 Jan 2014 thomas England