CityRest - Fort
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Simple hostels, good situation, not expensive. Perfect for one night, maybe not for two. ”
- 08 Aug 2015 Anonymous France
- “ Probably one of the most expensive dorm that I ever paid. However, it's a very convenient location and a good price if you compare to the other accommodations. ”
- 23 May 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ A fabulous experience - right off the bat, the staff were friendly and helpful with planning our day in Colombo. When I needed a piece of clothing sewn, they even had a staff member go to the tailor in order to get a better price! We were greeted at check in with a cool face towel and juice. The decor is lovely and modern, the beds are comfortable, and the wifi connection was strong. Everything was clean and in working order. The breakfast - included! - was a nice, plentiful spread. ”
- 17 Mar 2015 Bethany Canada
- “ Excellent staff! They will go very far to make each guest happy. Highly recommended, beats most hotels in the city. ”
- 26 Jan 2015 Leonhard Italy
- “ everything was good. ”
- 01 Jan 2015 Eli Israel
- “ I arrived in Colombo but my bags did not. Arrived at CityRest and informed the staff that the baggage courrier service would likely be calling or dropping my bag. After 1 day of no contact from service, I became increasingly worried. The staff at CityRest spent the ensuing 2 days reaching out to the courrier service and airline to assure my bag was on the way. I cannot express enough my heartfelt gratitude to the CityRest staff for sorting out an otherwise very frustrating experience for me. ”
- 30 Nov 2014 Steven USA