Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Pros- free internet, friendly staff and just a tuk-tuk ride away from the city centre. Cons- run down-needs maintenance, bed sheets not clean and no atmosphere with other travellers. All in all- would advise to stay elsewhere. ”
- 02 Jul 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Just chose this place as a place of rest after the flight or before the flight back. Simple, cheap, helpful staff, convenient location, interesting street trader.Maybe just a bit noisy as the room walls do not stop at the ceiling, and the some noise can always hear.... ”
- 21 May 2013 Dalia Lithuania
- “ My Reviews are based on the AREA! While I like this place and the people, do not come if your not light of heart and a traveler that is just looking for the basics. The price for the location is good from my comparisons of those in other places. The internet works most of the time; there is clean drinking water - even ceiling fans. Nearly all tenants are Sri Lankan (including families). Being white in this area attracts huge attention (more than I would like), but they have some great food! ”
- 08 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ It is a worst place ever. Dirty, smelly, uncomfortable. You should NEVER stay there. ”
- 22 Dec 2012 Oleg Russia