Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good hostel, very big! The directions on how to find it which WRI provides, are wrong, but a map quickly sorts that problem. ”
- 18 Oct 2015 David Scotland
- “ Very clean and quiet. If you want some peace at an affordable price stay here. Breakfast was decent too, included in the cost here which was a bonus. Boring place to stay but sometimes that's what you need. ”
- 10 Sep 2015 Anonymous Ireland
- “ This hostel was located nearby downtown Dresden. The breakfast was very good, consisting of different types of bread, cheese, spreads, meats, fruits, and more. They had three kitchens located on different floors; you just need to ask for the key and return it after each use. They were well stocked and when we couldn't find a bottle opener, the bar opened our wine for us. They packed us lunches for our early train ride, which was very nice! Downside, not social for people wanting to meet others. ”
- 17 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA