Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ great hostel rooms... it´s acutally a hotel.. which also offers hostel rooms... the price inlcudes the breakfast! there are 5 bathrooms on the floor.. was very nice and clean !! i would definitly book it again! ”
- 22 Oct 2014 Christine Germany
- “ Ales gut! Excellent! Recommend! ”
- 07 Oct 2014 Anonymous Japan
- “ Unfortunately, I mistakenly booked this at the beginning of June for a stay at the beginning of July. I immediately contacted both the hotel and hotels.com to cancel the reservation, as it was to begin within 24 hours. Both representatives replied that they were looking into the situation. This implied that I would hear something back, but I only received a link to this survey and a charge to my credit card. Needless to say, I booked my other four stays this summer elsewhere. ”
- 02 Jun 2014 Sandra USA
- “ A nice place with an impressive breakfast layout. Comfortable and close enough to the city center to walk over and enjoy the sights. Would stay there again, and recommend it to my friends. ”
- 18 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Good location and very, very clean; good job for the cleaning ladies! Large room for luggage storage. Still the breakfast is not that reach and the entrance to the hostel could be changed, it has a dirty aspect of a pub; On website is written all taxes included and we were asked to pay the city fee. I also don’t understand why the check in is so late, at 3pm, if the check-out is at 10am…. ”
- 23 Mar 2014 diana Romania
- “ Excellent hostel. Very clean, staff is helpfull and friendly, it's close to the center of the city, the rooms and bathrooms are very nice. ”
- 04 Feb 2014 Alana Brazil