Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Security: in the bedroom there is a place to put the bags, but when I arrived at the Hostel, in the reception they told me there were not padlockers. I had to buy my own padlock. Staff: In the reception they speak english, but the cleaners don't. In the bedroom, there isn't a place to charge the cellphones in each bed. In a bedroom of 6 beds there is just 3 points to charge. It is a problem. The others points are OK! ”
- 09 Oct 2017 MARCELO Brazil
- “ Everything was good, we had a great and calm night in the hostel. ”
- 13 Aug 2017 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ Nice place with friendly staff! Rooms are clean and confy. Breakfast is a bit expensive for what it is but beers are really cheap and you can bring your own alcool, which is great! Would totally recommend! :) ”
- 15 Apr 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very poor wifi. ”
- 02 Feb 2017 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The staff was excellent. They speak different language and this was good for us. ”
- 31 Jan 2017 Anonymous Brazil