Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wifi would have been nice but this was a great location and gold value for what you pay. Huge place with huge groups of people so definitely not for the faint of heart. ”
- 18 Jul 2015 Madeline USA
- “ We were more person than beds in the room. (6 beds room) A guy came in the middle of the night and discovered his bed was already occupied. I think a new bed was given to him but anyway this should not happen. ”
- 03 Jul 2015 BIANCA Romania
- “ A little noise (from other tenant) but otherwise good. Walkable to Checkpoint Charlie ”
- 29 Jun 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ The hostel was very clean and accommodating and great for the value of money, but the Wi-Fi was unstable and the elevator was not working. The staff was very friendly and helpful except one guy who was a bit dismissive and unpleasant. ”
- 29 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ No hot water. No Wi-Fi. The bathroom is very bad. The bedroom stinks. ”
- 28 Dec 2014 Patrick Brazil
- “ Perfect location, clean, comfortable. Recomendable! ”
- 05 Nov 2014 Anonymous Italy