Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Friendly and very helpful staff. ”
- 11 Jul 2017 Anonymous Australia
- “ One of the pillows had blood stains all over it and we brought it to the reception in order to replace it. They excused the incident by saying that something must have happend during the cleaning shifts. The receptionist proceeded to give us some sheets and pillowcases and placed them onto the bar stool. Some of the sheets dropped on the ground and she just went on like nothing happend despite the fact that the ground was muddy and dirty due to the rainy weather. ”
- 29 Jun 2017 EFSTATHIOS Greece
- “ How wifi works is not convenient to me. ”
- 28 Dec 2016 Shota Japan
- “ A bit dissatisfied with my experience here. I quite liked the location and appreciated staff friendliness and atmosphere at reception/bar area. The room and facilities were fine and clean. But at the room I didn't get that small bit of personal space which makes stay at a hostel comfortable. I mean some shelf near each bed where you can put your phone (in reach of power outlet) and some other stuff. Also was unlucky to get the bed where you sleep with you head just next to the door lock. ”
- 29 Oct 2016 Alexander Russia
- “ The room was a little hot but cooled down in the middle of the night. Location was great. ”
- 02 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA