Civic Guest House Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very general tidy, the kitchen too! the only negative that we had to wait for access to the shower. I would go there again with pleasure ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Anna-Leena Finland
- “ One of the cleanest and quietest places I have ever stayed. Simple, but excelllent! ”
- 07 Oct 2013 Allison Australia
- “ A little out of the way but nice if you don't mind a bit of a walk. The real winning aspect of this hostel is the cleanliness. I'm not sure I've ever stayed somewhere so spotless. Plus there's a little fridge in the dorm rooms which is really nice. A cute little place, nice for a quick stopover. ”
- 30 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I've been to quite a few hostels on my way through Australia and I have honestly never seen a place this clean and friendly. Ann is such a sweet host. I would come back anytime. ”
- 14 Sep 2013 Patrick Austria
- “ One of Australia's top locations. Really friendly and helpful staff and well equipped facilities. The cleanliness is just amazing. And it even has free wifi! ”
- 08 Jul 2013 Maren Germany