Civic Guest House Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good place to stay. They offer a lot of nice and big bathrooms. Cozy places to sit, though there is only Internet access in the main common area. Clean and big kitchen. Nice TV room. Lots of parking available during the night. Friendly staff. Reasonable distance to the main street and harbour. Ideal place to stay if you are planning a day trip to Magnetic Island. ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ very general tidy, the kitchen too! the only negative that we had to wait for access to the shower. I would go there again with pleasure ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Anna-Leena Finland
- “ One of the cleanest and quietest places I have ever stayed. Simple, but excelllent! ”
- 07 Oct 2013 Allison Australia
- “ A little out of the way but nice if you don't mind a bit of a walk. The real winning aspect of this hostel is the cleanliness. I'm not sure I've ever stayed somewhere so spotless. Plus there's a little fridge in the dorm rooms which is really nice. A cute little place, nice for a quick stopover. ”
- 30 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA