Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was friendly and helpful willing to work with us. Claremont was more like a hotel than a youth hostel ”
- 28 May 2013 charlie USA
- “ The accommodation was perfect in pretty much every way. We feel that we chose to stay in the wrong area as we ended up partying on the north side of the city mostly. South Yarra is an up-market, classy area and we are 100% low-end budget student types haha. Loved the quite nights sleep though. ”
- 18 May 2013 Jarred Australia
- “ You get what you pay for - cheap rates are certainly reflected in quality. Biggest concern was security. LOCK your bags if you're leaving them at reception as one of my bags was opened when I left them at reception during the day! Breakfast was nice. WIFI intermittent, kept cutting out. My private room was tiny, but comfortable bed. Staff wise -Apart from the Asian man who was lovely :) everyone else was not great. Upon checkout, the lady didn't even look at me while taking my keys. But whatever ”
- 17 Apr 2013 Anonymous New Zealand