Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The room was very tiny, just enough for turning around. I got it next to the street, so it was also quite loud. ”
- 07 Mar 2014 Steffen Germany
- “ Beautiful building - good kitchen facilities, very helpful and friendly staff, bathrooms are reasonably clean and room is small but sufficient (good use of space). Would definitely stay here again! ”
- 28 Feb 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ The staff was friendly and helpful willing to work with us. Claremont was more like a hotel than a youth hostel ”
- 28 May 2013 charlie USA
- “ The accommodation was perfect in pretty much every way. We feel that we chose to stay in the wrong area as we ended up partying on the north side of the city mostly. South Yarra is an up-market, classy area and we are 100% low-end budget student types haha. Loved the quite nights sleep though. ”
- 18 May 2013 Jarred Australia