Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cheap hotel. Better priced than other places. But you get what you pay for. Room was super small. We got a bunk bed room, and there was barely enough room for one person to walk past the other without bumping into them. Walk to Federation square or CBD took about 45-55 minutes. Very close to public transport. Staff said that there were cheap places to eat around the hostel, but they cost around $12-20 for lunch. Cheaper places in the CBD. We weren't allowed to use kitchen facilities to cook. ”
- 27 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very clean. Front desk was extremely helpful. Free WiFi and breakfast were really nice. ”
- 17 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The room was very tiny, just enough for turning around. I got it next to the street, so it was also quite loud. ”
- 07 Mar 2014 Steffen Germany