Clifden Town Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good experience, the staff was very nice, friendly and helpfull. It was very clean. ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Meriame France
- “ small room, clean, located very central - lovely, thank you very much ”
- 15 Jul 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ The hostel is situated in the middle of Clifden, surrounded by beautiful landscapes. The owner is very helpful and nice (i.e. pointing out nice walking tours, and bars or calling providers of leisure activities for you - in short: helping where he can). Rooms and bathrooms are clean (though pretty basic), men have shared showers (with curtains), women have seperate ones.Tee and coffee facilities available. We really enjoyed our stay! ”
- 29 Mar 2013 Yvonne Germany