Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ When you want to go rock climbing, definitely go here. I was more for hiking and cycling, but still a good place, a very kind owner that maked tea for us, was in for a talk and even joined sometimes rockclimbers. ”
- 02 Feb 2017 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Climber's Inn is a wonderful place to stay if traveling to Yangshuo with intentions to climb. Great place to met folks who are getting out. Lilly the owner, is an amazing host and unbelievably helpful and accommodating. ”
- 17 Sep 2016 Jeffrey USA
- “ The hostel is located in the heart of Yangshuo, next to some music-bars so don't expect to sleep before very late at night. If you stay for longer and you prefer more quiet and peaceful places it is really worth it to look out for accommodation outside Yangshuo, even more if you're not the kind of "yeah, I'm a cool climber" type... but still ClimbersInn is very cheap and stuff is very helpful. ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Michael Switzerland