Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed here in May and I loved it! Lily is awesome and I will definitely stay at Climber's Inn again. Lily who runs the inn is an avid climber. She was able to help me find a rock climbing guide (I consider my self a beginner and didn't want to slow other's down) and help plan hiking and bicycling trips. The staff is friendly and the rooms are clean. The only problem might be for those who want to go to bed before 12am. You can hear the music from the clubs until around 2am. ”
- 04 May 2014 Kathleen USA
- “ If you aren't a climber you will likely be disappointed from this place. The neighbourhood is loud and the hot water is not always hot. However, if you are a climber you will appreciate that you can rent a mountain bike just for 10 RMB, borrow some climbing gear for free, get a peak to the climbers guide book and discuss the amazing climbing experience in Yangshuo with the landlady and other climbers in the hostel. ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Friendly and helpful staff. Very central location, however a bit noisy during the night. ”
- 01 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada