Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The room was so tiny. There was barely room to move around in the room. There were no outlets in the toilet or shower rooms. The location is close to the train station and there is a bus station right outside the hostel. It was noisy in the halls at night. Internet was NOT free- you even had to pay to use the internet in the lobby. There were always people in the lobby, so it would be easy to meet people. When I checked in, the lady was helpful. When I checked out, the guy wasn't helpful ”
- 12 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Good hostel. No complaints whatsoever. Would stay there again for sure. ”
- 18 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff not very helpful ”
- 07 May 2013 Priya Canada
- “ Stayed in a mixed 10 bed dorm. The door didn't shut properly; and unless pulled tightly room was accessible to anyone. I didn't bring anything of value so didn't have any worries. There were only two electrical outlets in the room for all 10 of us, high up in the middle of the wall so charging my phone was difficult. The bed was comfy, there was a good amount of space. Breakfast had good options. The reception and main areas were nice. I barely got wi-fi reception in the room, but I did. ”
- 27 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The place was really close to the Tube and easy to get to. It felt quite clean and their included breakfast was good (cereal, toast, juice - the usual, but good). I was only there for one night, but I quite enjoyed my stay and would stay there again (if I'm back in London). The kitchen also looked good (although I didn't use it). ”
- 30 Dec 2012 Anonymous Canada
- “ The tiniest room I've ever slept in. But if you do not need anything else than å bed for the night, this is much better choice than the cheap hotels nearby. Very friendlt stuff and surprisingly quiet at night. ”
- 19 Dec 2012 Ingo Germany