Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The rooms are really small and the luggage lockers make it difficult to utilize space under the beds. ”
- 26 Jun 2015 Jasmine
- “ A bit small room to put ten people in but I didn't mind it since I was out all day anyways. The staff was really nice and helpful. The kitchen and TV room was like a sauna it was so warm down there. The location was good only a 2 min walk to the underground. ”
- 24 Jun 2015 Margret Iceland
- “ Reservations and the process of checking in was extremely tedious due to flaws made by associated booking agencies and the protocol for dealing with these errors. However, the staff was very helpful. ”
- 15 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Clean hostel, atmosphere ok, room a bit small and cramped airless but nice staff, cramped shower.. Not much sleep was quite noisy but ok hostel. ”
- 14 May 2015 Anonymous Ireland