Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location, nice staff, very clean rooms, awesome free breakfast so would stay here againt! The only downsides are a) the showers are quite small, as are b) the fridges in the kitchen so don't expect a lot of room to store perishables, and c) there's only one washer and dryer (so I ended up waiting about three hours to do a load of laundry!) ”
- 17 Sep 2016 Ben New Zealand
- “ It was great ”
- 23 Mar 2016 Anonymous
- “ hostel was too cold...TT ”
- 21 Feb 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ It's a cheap hostel, so you get what you paid for. The wifi is not the best but it's free so you can check your e-mails, use facebook etc. The cleanliness is good, rooms are cleaned everyday and so do bathrooms, but, as much as the hostel have one bathroom per floor, sometimes things get a little dirty. The safety is nice, they provide cages under the bed and padlocks on the reception. (NOTE: My dorm has 10 beds but there was only one cage under each bunk so you maybe won't be able to use it) ”
- 30 Jan 2016 Dionatan Brazil