Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The room was so tiny. There was barely room to move around in the room. There were no outlets in the toilet or shower rooms. The location is close to the train station and there is a bus station right outside the hostel. It was noisy in the halls at night. Internet was NOT free- you even had to pay to use the internet in the lobby. There were always people in the lobby, so it would be easy to meet people. When I checked in, the lady was helpful. When I checked out, the guy wasn't helpful ”
- 12 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Good hostel. No complaints whatsoever. Would stay there again for sure. ”
- 18 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff not very helpful ”
- 07 May 2013 Priya Canada