Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location, nice staff, very clean rooms, awesome free breakfast so would stay here againt! The only downsides are a) the showers are quite small, as are b) the fridges in the kitchen so don't expect a lot of room to store perishables, and c) there's only one washer and dryer (so I ended up waiting about three hours to do a load of laundry!) ”
- 17 Sep 2016 Ben New Zealand
- “ It was great ”
- 23 Mar 2016 Anonymous
- “ hostel was too cold...TT ”
- 21 Feb 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ It's a cheap hostel, so you get what you paid for. The wifi is not the best but it's free so you can check your e-mails, use facebook etc. The cleanliness is good, rooms are cleaned everyday and so do bathrooms, but, as much as the hostel have one bathroom per floor, sometimes things get a little dirty. The safety is nice, they provide cages under the bed and padlocks on the reception. (NOTE: My dorm has 10 beds but there was only one cage under each bunk so you maybe won't be able to use it) ”
- 30 Jan 2016 Dionatan Brazil
- “ I reserved a 4 person-female room. I was placed in a male room. I got in late that night and the roommates were already asleep, so I didn't realise it until morning. Just because I have short hair does not mean I am a guy. My passport says I'm female, when my reservation was pulled up it should have said 4 person female room. The guy at the front desk clearly did not care enough to check either. ”
- 19 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ While check-in, the receptionist made an offensive joke concerning one of our female fellow travellers, so we were a bit wary from the start. Our room was very small and narrow, but if you plan to stay just for one or at most two nights it's acceptable. Anyway, it was quite cheap (for London). During our stay, we didn't feel very welcomed at all, although the common facilities were big and in nice condition. To conclude: we don't recommend Clink261 because of a rather cold atmosphere. ”
- 04 Jan 2016 Sina Germany