Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ staff was unkind and the room was so tiny to 8 person.... worst hostel ever.. ”
- 25 Feb 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The rooms are way too cramped. They have 8 beds in a room of a size where hostels normally put 4 beds!! So even though the beds are separated by a 'wall' you still feel that the person in the neighbour bed is right in your face! No places to even hang a coat. The key card constantly was not working. The place is very noisy (even outside the rooms) making sleep hard to get. The only good thing was the breakfast. I'll never be back. The money you pay doesn't correspond to what you actually get!! ”
- 03 Dec 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ The hostel was very noisy. There were bar next to our room in the hostel, so no sleeping. The hostel is good for party people (atmosphere is right) but not at all for those who want a place to sleep. Also the shower were poor, there were hardly any water coming. Staff was nice and polite, no complaints. ”
- 20 Nov 2015 Mari Finland
- “ not bad for the price, friendly atmosphere, close to the king's cross station so that was good ”
- 19 Nov 2015 Anonymous South Korea