Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ staff was unkind and the room was so tiny to 8 person.... worst hostel ever.. ”
- 25 Feb 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The rooms are way too cramped. They have 8 beds in a room of a size where hostels normally put 4 beds!! So even though the beds are separated by a 'wall' you still feel that the person in the neighbour bed is right in your face! No places to even hang a coat. The key card constantly was not working. The place is very noisy (even outside the rooms) making sleep hard to get. The only good thing was the breakfast. I'll never be back. The money you pay doesn't correspond to what you actually get!! ”
- 03 Dec 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ The hostel was very noisy. There were bar next to our room in the hostel, so no sleeping. The hostel is good for party people (atmosphere is right) but not at all for those who want a place to sleep. Also the shower were poor, there were hardly any water coming. Staff was nice and polite, no complaints. ”
- 20 Nov 2015 Mari Finland
- “ not bad for the price, friendly atmosphere, close to the king's cross station so that was good ”
- 19 Nov 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Thanks a lot for being accomodated in a 4 bed dorm though having booked a 6 bed dorm, that was really nice. Unfortunately, there wasn't any other furniture apart from the two bunk beds. A chair, a table or at least some clothes hooks would have been nice. Also, it's a bit unpractical that the sockets are located opposite from the beds. ”
- 11 Sep 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ The Clink hostel is expensive but well-located, not too fat from the center. Security is perfect. Building is nice and big kitchen, but the doorms .. jesus, worst I've been in. There is only one little windows per doorms and it's 40° celsius inside, it smells horrible. Seriously difficult to fall asleep in these conditions .. Last point, they charged us 50£ cause we were drinking some alcool at 10pm in our room . And the check out is at 10am, horrible when you are partying .. ”
- 07 Aug 2015 Gabriel France