Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is very large and very industrial feeling. It is a cool place, but the atmosphere and ability to meet people is very lacking. We found there were either very shy solo travelers, or extremely large party groups staying there. The ferry across from Centraal is very reliable and the location quiet. The room was clean with lots of amenities, but the staff were below average both in being nice and encouraging social activities. Overall this hostel was adequate! ”
- 20 Jul 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ The perfect place for Amsterdam, is not at the really center, but it is at 2 min from the free ferry, so it forces you to take the ferry and see the awesome views from there. ”
- 30 Oct 2016 Diego Costa Rica
- “ The room would be a great value if there would be people who would care about it. So when we arrived (4 people) there was no toilet paper in our room, the air conditioning was broken. We complained but no body repaired anything. As we were still complaining and refused to sleep in the same room again we got another room. But also no soap was in there room. Also we remarked that they were not cleaning our room. The rubbish bin was not emptied three days!! ”
- 27 Oct 2016 Diniar Germany