Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The perfect place for Amsterdam, is not at the really center, but it is at 2 min from the free ferry, so it forces you to take the ferry and see the awesome views from there. ”
- 30 Oct 2016 Diego Costa Rica
- “ The room would be a great value if there would be people who would care about it. So when we arrived (4 people) there was no toilet paper in our room, the air conditioning was broken. We complained but no body repaired anything. As we were still complaining and refused to sleep in the same room again we got another room. But also no soap was in there room. Also we remarked that they were not cleaning our room. The rubbish bin was not emptied three days!! ”
- 27 Oct 2016 Diniar Germany
- “ I had a great time at ClinkNOORD. The trip started with the goal of traveling to Amsterdam cheap. This is exactly what we found with ClinkNOORD - and with a strong product behind it. The staff is very meeting; the rooms are good, and the hostel offers enough things to do that you almost don't have to leave it to have fun! The guests are also interested to get known, and there are travelers from around the world; and in one night we managed to make a party with AR, FR, HK and NO! Good times! :) ”
- 29 Aug 2016 Emil Norway
- “ It's okay just for one night. Our room (only for girls) was very dirty! I think a lot of girls stay there for a long time and they just don't care about their bras and bikinis in the toilet. I would say, better spent 20€ more and go to the hotel, not a hostel. ”
- 30 Jul 2016 taisia Romania
- “ Great accommodations - helpful staff. Everything seems very new, it was all clean. Nice bar and common areas. Easy to get to city center, very convenient. ”
- 24 Jun 2016 John USA