Clown and Bard
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ love it or hate it :) ”
- 22 May 2016 Anonymous Poland
- “ We really enjoyed our stay at your hostel, we are thankful that we have been entertained even before official check-in time, because Donnatella arranged it too well. So, it didn't wasted our time at all. only the one part that I didn't like that, I requested a song to play at bar, so I asked the girl, I don't know her name but she was German. but after waiting for like half hour I asked again about the song then she replied that I can't play the song, and that made me feel bad cause it was my ”
- 08 Apr 2016 Anonymous Pakistan
- “ Really far from everything, even to the metro so you need to walk a lot. At night you feel insecure in the area around. There are like 10 floors without elevator and you need to carry your baggage. The place smell weird and feel a really heavy vibe.The guy in the reception is not kind we asked to change our beds because there was a guy stunned in our bedroom and he refused saying everything was full but in our same floor there were 2 rooms available he just didn't wanted to clean 2 rooms. ”
- 24 Sep 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ The location is great, walking distance from everything you would want to see in Prague, the staff are wonderfully nice, and very knowledgeable if you have questions, I mentioned Kafkas grave site and they knew exactly where it was! I would definitely stay there again!!! ”
- 19 Sep 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Wounderful little hostel in a nice and quiet part of town. If you look on a map I can look like a long way to the city but trust us, it took no more that 15m to walk and prag should be done by foot. Wonderful town with wonderful people. Good wifi, clean toilets, clean room, not noisy. What more can you demand from a hostel? ”
- 13 Aug 2015 Magnus Sweden