Clown and Bard
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ love it or hate it :) ”
- 22 May 2016 Anonymous Poland
- “ We really enjoyed our stay at your hostel, we are thankful that we have been entertained even before official check-in time, because Donnatella arranged it too well. So, it didn't wasted our time at all. only the one part that I didn't like that, I requested a song to play at bar, so I asked the girl, I don't know her name but she was German. but after waiting for like half hour I asked again about the song then she replied that I can't play the song, and that made me feel bad cause it was my ”
- 08 Apr 2016 Anonymous Pakistan
- “ Really far from everything, even to the metro so you need to walk a lot. At night you feel insecure in the area around. There are like 10 floors without elevator and you need to carry your baggage. The place smell weird and feel a really heavy vibe.The guy in the reception is not kind we asked to change our beds because there was a guy stunned in our bedroom and he refused saying everything was full but in our same floor there were 2 rooms available he just didn't wanted to clean 2 rooms. ”
- 24 Sep 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ The location is great, walking distance from everything you would want to see in Prague, the staff are wonderfully nice, and very knowledgeable if you have questions, I mentioned Kafkas grave site and they knew exactly where it was! I would definitely stay there again!!! ”
- 19 Sep 2015 Anonymous Canada