Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Superb location. Just 5 mins walk to KL Sentral. I specifically chose this hostel as I got a very early flight out of LCCT & wanted to take airasia skybus in the wee hours. Super friendly & helpful staff. I enjoyed my long chats with "wen ge". He's very knowledgable & well travelled. Wifi signal is strong even in the room. Free simple breakfast of bread & coffee/tea. I highly recommend this hostel because of the ambience & character. Thanks for warm hospitality. ”
- 22 Aug 2013 Yew Hock Richard Singapore
- “ The only bad thing is that it is not open in the early morning, which could be a problem if you arrive at that time. ”
- 14 Mar 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ The staff serving attitude is good. But they are reluctant to provide satisfactory service on luggage storage. I have a night train and wish to store the luggage until evening. But they asked me to pick it up at about 5:00pm, because there might be no staff on duty afterwards. But then the reception was still there after 7:30 pm. The pantry is a bit small and provides only water boiler. There is no common room. ”
- 05 Nov 2012 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Good Cheap place. ”
- 24 Oct 2012 Anonymous USA