Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff is extremely helpful. The building is a heritage house and is thus a very characteristic place. The area is very central and nice. ”
- 06 Jan 2014 Saara Finland
- “ Nice hostel, very clean and comfy beds. I didn't notice a smell in the dorm that others have noted. Nice location and super friendly/ helpful staff. Would recommend to others. ”
- 05 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Superb location. Just 5 mins walk to KL Sentral. I specifically chose this hostel as I got a very early flight out of LCCT & wanted to take airasia skybus in the wee hours. Super friendly & helpful staff. I enjoyed my long chats with "wen ge". He's very knowledgable & well travelled. Wifi signal is strong even in the room. Free simple breakfast of bread & coffee/tea. I highly recommend this hostel because of the ambience & character. Thanks for warm hospitality. ”
- 22 Aug 2013 Yew Hock Richard Singapore
- “ The only bad thing is that it is not open in the early morning, which could be a problem if you arrive at that time. ”
- 14 Mar 2013 Anonymous Sweden