Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is excellent, public transport anbd shopping are close by. However, it is quite expensive for what you get. Small rooms and with a lingering smell. The air conditioning blasts quite a lot, especially in the common room (mostly couches and small coffee tables - hard to work at if you want to set up a laptop). Free breakfast is alright with toast and cereals. ”
- 27 Aug 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ Friendly & helpful staff. The place looks to have had an upgrade of facilities, pleasant surprise. New shower curtains in woman's bathroom needed though. WiFi good. Breakfast was great. ”
- 27 Jun 2017 cas Australia
- “ Horrible room. Just above a nightclub with just a sigle bad quality window. Do not except to sleep before 3:30 am. Room very cold (due to the bad quality window) with no heating. Sleep with your jacket. Do not spend your money on this hostel. ”
- 31 Mar 2017 Anonymous France