Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent. ”
- 28 Oct 2018 Anonymous Brazil
- “ I stayed in a private room for 3 nights with my boyfriend. We had a nice balcony with a beautiful view of the city. Great location for walking to other parts of the city. Near a lot of fun and interesting restaurants and street art. One con is that the hostel is right next to a few nightclubs that are very loud from inside your room till past 3am on weekends. Parking is an extra fee and not always available. Bathrooms were very clean and nice, room was alright. Breakfast includes fruit. ”
- 12 Oct 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ Really good location!!! Right in Kensington market, in a street with lots of restaurants, bars... Decent hostel for the price. Could use a little refreshing but very clean rooms and utilities. Staff nice and ready to help. ”
- 15 Jun 2018 Mathilde France
- “ Pretty good location if you have one day pass. Nice people, breakfast. I think this hostel is underestimated! ”
- 29 Dec 2017 Anonymous South Korea