Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is excellent, public transport anbd shopping are close by. However, it is quite expensive for what you get. Small rooms and with a lingering smell. The air conditioning blasts quite a lot, especially in the common room (mostly couches and small coffee tables - hard to work at if you want to set up a laptop). Free breakfast is alright with toast and cereals. ”
- 27 Aug 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ Friendly & helpful staff. The place looks to have had an upgrade of facilities, pleasant surprise. New shower curtains in woman's bathroom needed though. WiFi good. Breakfast was great. ”
- 27 Jun 2017 cas Australia
- “ Horrible room. Just above a nightclub with just a sigle bad quality window. Do not except to sleep before 3:30 am. Room very cold (due to the bad quality window) with no heating. Sleep with your jacket. Do not spend your money on this hostel. ”
- 31 Mar 2017 Anonymous France
- “ Absolutely no wifi, or cable in room. NONE. Nothing was done when reception notified. Reception closed during regular morning Sunday hours, poorly planned parking garage ”
- 01 Oct 2016 Caitlin Canada
- “ Staff not very accommodating or understanding. Doors always unlocked and no padlocks for rent. Very dirty duvets. Smelly and not very clean. Did not feel very safe or comfortable. ”
- 25 Sep 2016 Nicola England
- “ The pictures don't really look like the actual rooms - pictures are better. Our room had white powder underneath the entire bed, a coffee cup from a previous tourist in the room, no working wifi, and no towels in the room/given to us when we arrived at 10:00pm. The bathrooms were disgusting, there was no paper towel in the ladies room, and the shower curtain was white at the top and black on the bottom. Rooms were extremely loud from bars outside, too. ”
- 23 Sep 2016 Gerrit Germany