Collingwood Accommodation Melbourne
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place to stay, such a nice and friendly atmosphere, good location. Tram/bus stops near by, not too long walk to the cbd either. Lots of bars/restaurants/cafes in the area. I was supposed stay here only for 10nights but staying here much longer. Would highly recommend this hostel. ”
- 13 Jan 2015 Jonna Finland
- “ Collingwood accomodations is a lovely place, where people tend to stay. A place with many people that have a working holiday visa and have been in Melbourne for months. It's very welcoming though and easy to make contacts. Plus: Nice people, good atmosphere, big communal kitchen and living room. People watching movies in the evenings, going out for a diner at lentil as anything together, it all gives a very homely feeling Min: Bit noisy, old matrasses ”
- 29 Apr 2014 Lotte Netherlands
- “ If you want to stay in a dive of a place then this is the place for you. I seen the smoking thing on the info for hostel, but I didnt think it would be that bad - but it is, if your like me and hate people smoking inside and right next to you then don't come here. In saying that I meet some cool people. But the place was old and dirty, not very nice, and a long walk from the CBD. ”
- 23 Apr 2014 Anonymous New Zealand