Collingwood Accommodation Melbourne
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Collingwood accomodations is a lovely place, where people tend to stay. A place with many people that have a working holiday visa and have been in Melbourne for months. It's very welcoming though and easy to make contacts. Plus: Nice people, good atmosphere, big communal kitchen and living room. People watching movies in the evenings, going out for a diner at lentil as anything together, it all gives a very homely feeling Min: Bit noisy, old matrasses ”
- 29 Apr 2014 Lotte Netherlands
- “ If you want to stay in a dive of a place then this is the place for you. I seen the smoking thing on the info for hostel, but I didnt think it would be that bad - but it is, if your like me and hate people smoking inside and right next to you then don't come here. In saying that I meet some cool people. But the place was old and dirty, not very nice, and a long walk from the CBD. ”
- 23 Apr 2014 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Great hostel! Such a good atmosphere, everyone staying at the hostel were really friendly and invited me out to dinner as soon as I arrived. Free wifi and pizza on Tuesday night, what more could you want! Will definitely come back to this hostel when I'm next on Melbourne! ”
- 30 Jan 2014 Emma England
- “ Everything's great in this hostel, especially the owner(?). He gave us lots of advises about the trip. Thanks very much! Some people may think hostel is little bit far from city center, but you can just spend 5-10 mins to get there by bus no.86. Also there is many different kind of the restaurant nearby. Most of them is located on Brunswick street and Smith street. If you are looking for quiet, relaxed place, this will be a good choice for you. ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong