Colombo Lavinia Beach Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really enjoyed my time there. For me it was a good place to arrive and relax in sri lanka. The ladies who work at the hostel were so nice,helpful and always open for some talk. And the price was perfect for me. ”
- 25 Jul 2015 Wolfgang Austria
- “ I had an amazing stay here. The ladies who work here are so friendly & always offering tea or fruits. My room was comfy & very clean. Would highly recommend :) ”
- 06 Jul 2015 Anonymous England
- “ I highly recommend this hostel + this location to anybody visiting Colombo for the first time. The beach is a stone's throw away, and littered with shacks serving all kinds of food. The little neighbourhood around is also quiet and green. There is a morning bakery van that announces its arrival with music, and inside the hostel, you can also get homemade local meals made for you. The staff is amazingly sweet and the garden of the hostel, the lounging spaces, and the clean kitchens are darling. ”
- 24 Dec 2014 Mili India
- “ I like the "concrete" design very much :) ”
- 28 Nov 2014 Wojciech Poland
- “ the best in that area. owner of the hostel is very honest and loyal. and manager of the hostel she is amazingly help[full. it is the first time i see theese kind of polite and helpfull people. everyone is very polite and very nice garden. i am very glad to stay at that hostel. and i already know my adres is sri lanka.... definitely mounth lavinia hostel....... ”
- 11 Nov 2014 ICEN YUSUF Turkey