Colombo Lavinia Beach Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I like the "concrete" design very much :) ”
- 28 Nov 2014 Wojciech Poland
- “ the best in that area. owner of the hostel is very honest and loyal. and manager of the hostel she is amazingly help[full. it is the first time i see theese kind of polite and helpfull people. everyone is very polite and very nice garden. i am very glad to stay at that hostel. and i already know my adres is sri lanka.... definitely mounth lavinia hostel....... ”
- 11 Nov 2014 ICEN YUSUF Turkey
- “ Super friendly and helpful owners and in general lovely hostel. ”
- 07 Jun 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ The owners were very lovely and helpful. The location is great- right near the beach and galle road but far enough to be away from all the noise. The rooms are okay, only downside was the wifi didnt work in the rooms. It was a good hostel to meet other travellers ”
- 10 Jan 2014 madeleine
- “ Loved this hostel! Staff (mumma) looked after us so well and has such a kind heart! So close to the beach 50meters and great security as well both to get into the hostel and lockers etc. Will be returning to visit he when we leave Sri Lanka! ”
- 09 Jan 2014 Amanda New Zealand