Colombo Sea View Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The concierge, Feroza, is an extremely warm and welcoming lady who makes all the guests feel at home. She maintains this tiny hostel in really good condition. The salon is too tiny to hang out in, but I've heard that the roof is a good place to hang out! Its location is probably its strongest point: literally overlooking Dehiwala beach and no more than a 20m walk along the beach to Dehiwala train station and 8m to Galle Rd. ”
- 21 Jul 2014 Anonymous Pakistan
- “ It's excellent place for this price. Comfortable location: about 20-25 min to Central Railway station and Bus Stand. The Bus stop is called William. It's situated in five min to walk. The beach's situated nearest then bus stop. ”
- 18 Jul 2012 Anna
- “ I really liked staying here. The staff is very friendly and helps a lot. It is very clean here and you have everything that you need for traveling. ”
- 15 Jul 2012 Stefan
- “ Adikaram's is a good value for the money, but it is slim on hospitality and lacking atmosphere. We stayed because the price was cheap, but we didn't exactly feel welcomed by the staff. During our stay the air con was broken and the rooms were scorching. Also, it's worth nothing that it's a very small place with cramped quarters as guests we were always dancing around each other, waiting for the bathroom and computer,and saying excuse me, sorry, excuse me can I get through. ”
- 09 Apr 2012 Claire