Colonial House Quito
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff was absolutely great, cheery and always willing to help. I really enjoyed my stay here. Thanks guys! ”
- 08 Jan 2015 Parker USA
- “ Great hostel! The staff is mostly made up of very friendly volunteers, who are very helpful. The hostel makes you feel like a part of a great community, the setting is beautiful so are the views of Quito. Location is great to explore Quito old town. The only thing lacking is a great shower, but you can shower pretty well anyway. A 200 year old building has to have some quirks! Highly recommend staying there, especially if you are halting in Quito for a long time. ”
- 12 Dec 2014 Anonymous India
- “ It looks good. Exactly what you expect from a hostel. The staff is very nice but they don't know much. The shower sucks. Unless you like cold showers, then it's fine :-) ”
- 22 Oct 2014 willemijn Netherlands
- “ 5mins walk (uphill) from metrobus. Wifi and one shower was broken for 2 of 3 nights. ”
- 07 Sep 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Great experience, the staff made me feel like at home. Even though I am far away from home. Best hostal I have been to so far, thanks a lot! ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Tobias Norregaard Denmark