Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ hostel staffs are so kind~~ & hostel is nice~ but the location is little far from train station T.T if u can ride bike , colorful hostel is the best for u ”
- 30 Jul 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The room is very clean, and the people are nice. And great location! ”
- 30 May 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ First I would like to compliment "Daniel" and another lady whom I met in the first day. She made herself a very good tour guide in giving me lots of pointers in directions and recommendations. The tradeoff for this place is that it is quite a distance away from the buzzing city where all food and shopping district is located. If you're here for Taroko, it will take sometime for you to get to the public transportation. In overall it is still good and comfortable. ”
- 12 Jan 2013 Anonymous Singapore
- “ the location is quite away from the city center, but the hostel is clean, the staff is very helpful ”
- 28 Dec 2012 Yi China
- “ Great place & amazing staff. Clean, friendly, and very comfortable. While there over winter holiday, they even had a potluck and gift exchange. ”
- 22 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA