Colors Apartments Budapest
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The description of the room wasn't specific enough, so when arriving to the room I was kinda disappointed, that the access to the bathroom is through shared kitchen... when it was supposed to be "ensuite" Also I have never had any problems with getting invoice for the whole price I payed for the room, but in here they were only giving it for the amount of money I payed in cash (not including 15% deposit I had to pay online to book the room). Also, some staff were nice, but some kinda rude-ish. ”
- 13 Jul 2017 Anonymous Estonia
- “ Very nice place to stay in the middle of the centre of Budapest. Enough space, separate bathroom, great kitchen and a place to sit. ”
- 17 Feb 2017 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ It would have been nice to know the location of the private room before booking. We did not mind the walking at all, but did mind missing the hostel atmosphere. ”
- 11 Dec 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ It was perfect! Helpfully 24 hours reception, free breakfast, wifi and more... you should stay :) ”
- 04 Dec 2016 Anonymous Turkey