Colors Budapest Hostel & Apartment
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice place to stay in the middle of the centre of Budapest. Enough space, separate bathroom, great kitchen and a place to sit. ”
- 17 Feb 2017 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ It would have been nice to know the location of the private room before booking. We did not mind the walking at all, but did mind missing the hostel atmosphere. ”
- 11 Dec 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ It was perfect! Helpfully 24 hours reception, free breakfast, wifi and more... you should stay :) ”
- 04 Dec 2016 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Every thing is super but i faced a problem regarding the door bell...it should be mentioned clearly that which one i should be pressed-....they were indicated one but that was not the right one . i wait outside almost an one hour with my stuff ...otherwise everything is super excellent... ”
- 01 Apr 2016 Debraj Bangladesh