Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Well... it is very cheap and the location is quite OK. If you want to just budget accomodation, it might be good. However, I cannot recommend this hostel because of very bad soundproof, If you are to stay in the same floor with the reception, you cannot avoid all the noisy.,..creaking of the floor and beds... ”
- 17 Feb 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ It is better to have a lock on the bathroom and change the wooden floor cause it is really too noisy . ”
- 26 Oct 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Terrible bathrooms. Felt dirty throughout my entire stay. Good location, fairly cheap. Just go to the Turkish baths instead of showering. ”
- 23 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice place close to everything important. Own locker for suitcase and other stuff was bigger than expected which was great. Staff was very helpful and spoke good English. Breakfast could have at least some juice available together with the hot drinks like tea and coffee and either cheese or cold cut for the bread. However I could stay again! ”
- 04 Sep 2014 Anonymous Finland