Come Inn Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Quite close to the subway and beside Hongik Uni. Busy area but the hostel was quiet. Staff was extremely helpful and friendly and spoke english very well. ”
- 16 Jun 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ I had an enjoyable stay in Come Inn Guesthouse, HongDae is a convenient and ideal location to stay, and Bob is a very nice staff, but it will be better if the guesthouse Wi-Fi connection get faster and more stable. ”
- 28 Jan 2014 PEI XIAN Malaysia
- “ Highly recommended. They treat their guests like family. I had a great start to my awesome time in Korea and with the amazingly nice and helpful people of Korea thanks to this hostel and to Jimmy in particular. ”
- 18 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great little hostel. Very much makes you feel at home. Its only small so everyone knows each other, great for solo traveller. Bob the guy who runs it is a good man, very helpful and kind. I was recommended this hostel by someone else and I will always do the same ”
- 31 Oct 2013 Anonymous Scotland