Come to Vilnius Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly staff, and the owner is an absolute delight! We definitely felt welcome, and had everything we needed for our short stay at Vilnius. We even had a lovely surprise of home made pancakes and a selection of jams for breakfast! ”
- 03 Sep 2013 IEVA Lithuania
- “ Staff was really friendly& positive. Small hostel, very comfortable place. ”
- 16 Jan 2013 Anonymous Belarus
- “ Good contact person as they wait us in hostel when we arrived early. Location is close at hand. Good room facilities ”
- 09 Nov 2012 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ It is a great place to stay!!! Especially thanks to the host Aleksandra!!! She is very kind and patient! ”
- 07 Oct 2012 Iryna
- “ It is more like a guest house or even a hotel than hostel. It is very comfortable and clean. Good facilities in room, kitchen and bathroom. Tasty homemade jam and pancake for breakfast. Friendly owners. Some comment mentioned that there was smell and a little bit humid in room but, may be I stayed in autumn, I didn’t have that feeling. It only take 5 mins to walk from Bus terminal, it is an excellent choice for people carrying heavy luggage and want a sleep in peace environment. ”
- 22 Sep 2012 Anonymous